Servicengine Online Privacy Statement
What Personal Information Does Servicengine Collect?
- We may collect personal information about you from the information you provide to us when you fill out an application or other forms on our site. This information may include:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
Why Is My Personal Information Collected?
- If you fill out a form on our site, we may ask for a variety of information to help us communicate with you and evaluate the product or services that may be right for you.
- Also, if you choose to share any personal information with us, we may store it and use it for our own marketing research and the marketing of our products and services to you.
When Is Personal Information About Me Collected Online?
- We collect personal information about you when you fill out forms on our site and when you register through registration web pages.
- Our web sites may make use of “cookie” technology to measure site activity and to customize information to your personal tastes. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. Subsequently, when you come back to visit us again, we can tailor information to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful visit.
- When you visit our site, we may collect and store information about your visit on an anonymous, aggregate basis. We use this information to measure site activity and to develop ideas for improving our site. This information may include: time and length of your visit; web pages you look at on our site; the web site you visited just before coming to ours and the name of your Internet service provider.
Do You Share Personal Information About Me?
- In certain circumstances, we may share information about you with other companies so that we may provide you with the products and services you have requested. We will provide personally-identifiable data to governmental authorities only as required to do so by law.
- Any company with which we share information about you for the above purposes is contractually required to comply with confidentiality standards. We may disclose information about you as required or permitted by law. We do not sell information about you to anyone.
How Can I Review, Change or Correct Information You Collect?
- We are committed to maintaining accurate and up-to-date information on all of our customers. We may provide you with access to account information in different ways, for example, over the telephone, online, or on paper.
- If you are a current customer and have registered for online access through our web sites, you may be able to update information such as: your address, telephone number, email address, user name, password, and secret question online.
How Do You Protect Personal Information?
- We restrict access to the information obtained from our web sites and web pages to our employees and contractors. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information.
How Do I Contact Servicengine If I Have Questions About This Privacy Statement?
- Please contact us directly at Info@servicengine.com for additional information.
Will Servicengine Make Changes To This Privacy Statement?
- This statement is effective 06/11/2016 and remains in effect until amended. Servicengine reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement or alter its privacy principles at its sole discretion without notice to you. Any alterations to this Privacy Statement or our privacy principles will be posted on our web site in a timely manner.
Is my personal information collected and/or managed differently if I am outside of the United States?
- This Privacy Statement governs Servicengine and all personal information used to fill out an application or other forms on this site, regardless of your location. Additional information about the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States can be found here.